$55.00 - $60.00
Every watt, every bit of energy counts whether you're racing or training; make sure you're getting the biggest aero advantage with Zipp's Tangente Course Tire. It takes advantage of Firecrest technology to reduce rolling resistance and increase airflow over the leading edge of the tire, meaning you work less to go faster. The rubber used in the Tangente tire is formulated for grip and acceleration, particularly in dry conditions, and the 120 TPI casing features a nylon puncture protection strip so you get as many miles as possible out of this rugged tire. It's light too, complementing your already feathery race day rig.
Zipp's Tangente Speed tires are a part of an aero wheel system that keeps you going fast, sticking in corners, and accelerating through the sprints. More than just a strip of rubber, the Tangente Speeds are optimized for smooth airflow with an aero tread pattern and materials formulated for grip and acceleration. Low rolling resistance means you save power over the course of a long race, and the 220 TPI casing is tough enough to roll over the roughest roads.
$29.95 - $34.99
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$19.95 - $19.99
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
$14.99 - $19.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$19.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$34.99 - $36.00
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
$19.99 - $24.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
$14.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$9.99 - $22.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$33.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$30.00 - $33.00
One of Serfas' most popular & best-selling tires. Utilizing a smart inverted tread pattern, the Serfas Drifter is designed to be an ace both on pavement and off-road. With Serfas Drifters you will be sure to feel the freedom and have confidence to ride whatever environment you may find yourself in. - Multi-Sport Flat Protection System - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
$37.50 - $40.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free, and the reflective sidewalls dramatically increase your visibility in low light.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
Page 1 of 10 Next page