Our kickstand is chainstay mountable using two bolts for secure and easy storage of your bike. - Two-bolt mounting geometry on chainstay only including specific mounting bolts - Easy length adjustment - 25Kg max load - Weight 300g
$14.00 - $16.00
Frame Stickers/Decals and a headbadge for repairing or repainting your Surly Cross Check.
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
$19.99 - $24.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
The Saris 20/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to use your BMX or recumbent bike with your trainer.
The Saris Leveling Block keeps your bike level with your trainer. - Adds stability to your training ride. - For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer. - Raises front bicycle tire 1.1 inches (2.8 cm) off the ground
Trainer Mission Control Every training room needs a control center, and the TD1 is more than equipped for the job. Featuring built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets, this indoor trainer desk was designed to keep everything you need charged, organized and close at hand. Its roomy 12" x 20" table top is made from laminated birch for easy clean up, and is supported by stainless, corrosion-resistant steel sourced from America’s heartland. And as part of the Saris trainer eco-system, the TD1 is a perfect complement to the MP1 trainer platform. After just one ride with a dedicated trainer desk, you’ll ask yourself how you ever rode indoors without one. - Stay Charged: built-in power strip keeps training necessities nearby and powered up. - Pick Your Height: adjustable for wide range of bikes and training configurations. - Easy Cleaning: laminated birch wood top makes for easy clean-up post-ride. - Steamlined Look: built-in cable management and stainless steel hardware are both functional and eye-pleasing. - Enhanced Experience: a great addition to indoor training. Specs - Base: 13-inches wide x 36-inches Depth - Desk Top: : 12-inches Width x 20-inches Depth - Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 40- to 55-inches - Materials: Laminated birch table top supported by a steel frame, featuring stainless steel and corrosion-resistant hardware - Cord Length: 6- foot AC cord - Built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets - Built-in cord retention clips for easy cable management and a clean look.
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime. - Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts. - Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 2 Next page