The elements are no match for your gear with Topeak's Journey Trailer and DryBag on your side. This all-weather hauler boasts a strong frame, fast-rolling 16-inch wheel, a highly-visible flag and a rain-beating fender, too. And it attaches to almost any bike via Topeak's included SlideLock quick release hitch. The included DryBag features waterproof construction, sonically welded seams and a water-repelling roll-top closure to keep your stuff safe and dry in any conditions. Inclement weather won't stand a chance.
Now, thanks to Sunlite's Cargo Trailer, you can turn your bike into a human-powered pickup truck! The tubular, powder-coated steel frame and heavy-duty nylon base are durable enough to carry up to 120 pounds. 9-inch deep sides ensure that all your items stay securely in place throughout your ride. With the axle mount arm, you'll be able to easily connect the trailer to your bike and get on your way. This handy trailer includes smooth-rolling, 20-inch aluminum wheels with quick release for easy maintenance.
Bike, walk, or jog to your favorite local activities with your children thanks to Sunlite's versatile Convertible Trailer Tot. Adjustable seats sit two children comfortably and a steel, powder-coated frame with bumper guards keeps your precious ones safe. The Trailer Tot's 600D polyester covering provides shade and protection, while 20-inch, aluminum, quick-release wheels roll smoothly down the road. So stow some snacks and toys in the rear compartment, grab coffee for the cup holder, and go explore your neighborhood.
Enjoy quality time with your little ones or haul around groceries with Sunlite's Hard Shell Deluxe Trailer Tot. Its protective steel frame is covered with 600D polyester and comfortably fits two children. It also converts to a cargo trailer with side rails. If the weather turns sour, the trailer's canopy keeps your children dry and reflective accents enhance visibility. The Deluxe Trailer Tot easily connects to your bike's axle and its quick-release 20-inch aluminum wheels roll smoothly along the pavement behind you.
- The perfect trailer for taking your favorite pet along for the ride - Steel folding frame with 16-inch quick release wheels - 600D polyester canopy with vented window - PVC slip-proof reinforcement on foot rest - Attaches to rear axle via trailer hitch mount (Not pictured) - Included dog leash keeps pets safe and in the trailer - 66lb weight limit
- Conversion kit for the Sunlite Pet Trailer - trailer sold separately - Kit includes and contains all pieces and hardware to attach stroller handlebar and front wheel
Hitch Sunlite's Trailer Tot to your bike and take your child to the local park, the pool, and the library. For convenient storage in your car or garage, its protective steel frame folds flat. If the weather turns sour, you can drop the front of the canopy so your little one stays dry. The Trailer Tot easily connects to your bike's axle and its quick-release 16-inch wheels roll smoothly along the pavement behind you. Clear canopy windows offer great views and reflective strips ensure you'll be seen too. There's even a pair of side compartments for those all-important snacks.
Hitch Sunlite's Trailer Tot to your bike and take your children to the local park, the pool, and the library. Its protective steel frame is covered with 600D polyester and comfortably fits two children. If the weather turns sour, you can drop the front of the canopy so your little ones stays dry. The trailer easily connects to your bike's axle and its quick-release 20-inch aluminum wheels roll smoothly along the pavement behind you. Clear canopy windows offer great views so your precious cargo enjoys every moment of their bike adventure.
- Powder-coated alloy frame - 600D polyester material w/roll-up weather window - 2-child adjustable seat - Quick-release axle mount system - Quick-release 20-inch alloy wheels - Easy folding for transport - Quick-release wheel guards - Two-piece safety flag and reflectors included - Max load: 100lbs - Length 53.1-inch x Width 32.25-inch x Height 33.9-inch (including bar) - 23 lbs
Sun's Tug-A-Bug is ideal for taking your little ones out on adventures with you! It has a sturdy frame, reliable wheel, comfortable seat and bars and an easy-pedaling drivetrain. Plus, its adjustable quick-release clamp lets it easily attaches to most adult bicycles and allows the Tug-A-Bug to track smoothly. This fine family hauler comes with safety features, too, such as reflectors, a chainguard, and a safety flag.
Giant's Peapod Duo Jog Conversion Kit w/Brake lets you turn the Giant Peapod Duo Child Trailer (sold separately) into a jogger. It also comes with a front brake kit.
• ASTM approved for towing 2 children up to 100lbs • Quick-release mount fits both disc brakes and regular bicycles • Padded seat with 5-point harness keeps kids secure • Pockets, toy tethers and rear storage area for all your gear • Flattens in seconds for easy transportation and storage • Rugged steel frame and wheels • Reflective stitching for high visibility • Tinted cover removes easily
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Adams' Original Folder 1 Trail-A-Bike lets your child pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. It sports a steel frame and a 20-inch wheel so it's easy to pull and pedal. And it has a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), so it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The kid-size pedals, grips and seat allow Junior to ride in comfort and style, and there's even a bashguard for drivetrain protection. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1