Swagman's Impakt Fork Mount makes transporting your bike easy. This aluminum fork mount fits 9-20mm axles (20mm adapter sold separately) so you can fit everything from your road bike to your downhill sled. This fork mount features two mounting holes so you can bolt it just about anywhere.
Swagman's Pick Up rack makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. This quality rack features a telescoping bar that easily adjusts to span your pickup bed. The bikes are held by two fork mounts. The Pick Up features a lock to secure the rack to your truck bed.
Swagman's Tailwhip Tailgate Pad makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. It's crafted from waterproof tarpaulin and high density foam to protect your bike and your vehicle. You'll love how easy it is to load up bikes for weekend trips, after work excursions, and—most importantly—shuttle runs.
- Heavy-duty, rust-free AL6061-T6 construction - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Great for storage and transportation - Compatible with the following fork spacing: - 9mm x 100mm (Standard QR) - 12mm x 100mm - 15mm x 100mm - 15mm x 110mm (Standard Boost) - 20mm x 110mm - Includes all axle adapters and QR skewer - Use: Fork Mount - Hitch Size/Mount: 100/110mm Spacing
- Great for storage or transportation - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally - Alloy construction
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Having enough room for another bike is rarely an issue with Saris' Traps Triple Track. Simply lay it on the floor of your SUV or place it in your truck bed and add your choice of attachments. Your bikes are guaranteed a stable ride. The unique design allows bikes to be staggered or angled for hauling more bikes in a compact space. Fork mounts and wheel holders are sold individually to let you customize your Triple Track.
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives. He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
Kuat's Dirtbag may not be the prettiest thing out there, but it's strong, dependable, and mounts just about anywhere. Just bolt this little guy up to a solid surface, then remove your front wheel, thread in your 15mm through axle, and you're all set. This mount fits most 15 x 142mm fat bike forks.
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
Page 1 of 1