- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal. - Holding function for recessed TORX screws - BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
Our ergonomic Greenslide tool features a fold out bit holder to allow for the perfect leverage. With 11 integrated tools, including a chain tool, a quick-link holder, TORX and HEX bolts, it's the complete package. Further customize your set to your perfect bit set using our aftermarket kits. - New multi-tool generation with strong handling and high versatility - Spare bits offer the possibility to tune the function according your needs - Rotating shaft makes access easier and the tool more handy by using it 90° or 180° oriented - Compact format, easy to store in jersey pocket, saddle bag or backpack - Glass fiber reinforced nylon - Hardened steel bits - Approximate Weight: 155g - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T15/25/30 - PH2 - Chain tool - Chain link holder - Tubeless valve core remover
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit Includes: - TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) - TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) - TL-BR001 Syringe unit - 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer) Features: - New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Serfas' Chrome Mini Tool 8 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches. It also features Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool's body is chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it on every ride.
It’s a CO2 & a mini tool all in one! Features: - Tools Included: 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5 & 2mm Allen Keys, Phillips & Flathead Screwdrivers, T25 - CO2 Inflator Built Into Tool - Presta & Schrader Valve Compatible Specs: - Number Of Tools: 11 - Weight: 136 Grams
- For installing DUB BSA bottom brackets - Compatible with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench so you can torque to spec
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
RockShox, 00.6815.066.020, Reverb post bleed tool
RockShox, 00.6815.066.010, Reverb oil height tool
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
$45.00 - $77.00
- Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products - Clamps the shock body for easy maintenance
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure lasting performance. - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts. - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder. The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and lasting performance. Pedro's torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 8-function fixed-gear multi-tool. - Made from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Mounts to frame's bottle cage mount with included wing bolts. - 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort. - Features 4mm/5mm hex, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener. Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head. - Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
A handy tool designed to make installation and removal of bicycle electronic shifting wires and batteries quick and easy. - Durable composite body is durable and prevents scratching of expensive components - Angled Shimano Di2 E-TUBE ends allow for both installation and removal in tight spaces - Universal coin cell tool helps remove and install battery covers on SRAM eTap
Page 1 of 6 Next page