Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
Engineered for day and night use, the Streak™ 450 packs an intense 450 lumens in a compact and lightweight design. Fire up the night with a selection of powerful brightness modes, and stand out in broad daylight with DayLightning® mode's blasts of lightning-like flashes. The Streak™ 450 enables you with high-performance lighting anytime, anywhere. - Powerful 450 lumen output with 7 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes (Boost - High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Walking) - SteadyPulse® mode alerts nighttime motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Rugged, water-resistant design only weighs 90 grams - Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists - 2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar mount securely clamps to 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars RUN TIMES: - Low: 10 hrs - Medium: 3 hrs - High: 2 hrs - Boost: 1 hrs - SteadyPulse®: 3 hrs - DayLightning®: 10 hrs - Walking: 100 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 4 hrs - MOUNTING: Handlebar - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 90g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
An impressively bright dual-LED cycling light with a rugged machined aluminum body. Integrated cooling fins optimize performance and side cutouts provide side visibility. With up to 600 lumens of output and nine output modes, featuring a Daytime Flash mode, the Micro Drive 600XL is super-versatile—day or night. It offers up to 44 hours of battery runtime (nine hour increase) and charging is easy with an integrated cable-free USB stick. Its strap mounts securely to most bar sizes and shapes. Specs - Max Lumens: 600 - Weight: 97g - Max Runtime: 44 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Engineered to be seen day and night, the incredible sleek Hotrod™ Front 110 emits a powerful 110 lumens of wide beam brilliance. Its continuous array of white LEDs penetrate broad daylight and the dark roads at night with powerful flashes and an extra-wide radiant glow. Every bit the road cyclist’s light, it uses a low-profile flexible mount designed for most handlebars including aerobars. - Powerful 110 lumen white light with 6 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes (High - Low - SteadyPulse® - Low Flash - DayLightning® - Zoom) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Continuous array of LEDs work in unison to illuminate an extra-wide and powerful glow - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Ultra low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 29 grams - Versatite™ flexible mount conveniently attaches to most handlebars including aero bars RUN TIMES: - Low Steady: 100 hrs - High Steady: 1:30 hrs - Low Flash: 30 hrs - DayLightning®: 3:30 hrs - SteadyPulse®: 6 hrs - Zoom: 6 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 3 hrs - MOUNTING: Flexible mount for seat post/seat stay - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 29g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
The NiteRider Swift 300 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift 300 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 300 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 300 can run for up to twenty-seven hours before it needs a charge. - Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic - Smooth 300 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design - Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view - Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Convenient USB rechargeable WARRANTY - The Swift 300 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Build-in, Handlebar Mount - USB Charging Cable
The Adventure line of NiteRider Headlamps receive a healthy bump-up in lumens this year. Now pumping 320 lumens output on High. Featuring a lightweight yet rugged build quality, the Adventure 320 Pro is a bright, versatile light that delivers reliability through NiteRider’s long history of outdoor digital electronics; so you can continue on through the darkest of nights. Equipped with our Pivot Stick-on Mount, this light easily mounts to most flat smooth surfaces. Meets FL 1 Standard IP67, protected against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter. - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Night Vision Mode - 4 Safety Flash Modes, including SOS - FL1 Standard IP67, water immersion ok between 15 cm and 1 meter - Removable mount - Adjustable light angle - Lightweight, weighing in at just 70 grams - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator WARRANTY - The Adventure 320 Pro is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Headlamp - Internal Li-Po Battery - Pivot Stick-on Mount - USB Charging Cable
The Exposure Revo is a 4 LED, 800-lumen Dynamo light that also features a 1-hour stand light. It achieves max lumen output after reaching 17mph while the 1-hour stand light is achieved after 15 minutes of riding. - Output port is designed for RedEye rear light for a battery-free set up - Includes light, bracket, and power connector cable
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
USB Rechargeable, super bright, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - USB rechargeable - Simple,lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 2.5 hours - Rapid flashing: 5.5 hours - Slow flashing: 6 hours
The Blaze 600 SLX provides high lumen output, generous run times and 275° of visibility. The addition of amber side lights and Courtesy mode make it a bike path hero. - Cree XPL2 LED provides high, medium and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested – Run times: 1.8 hrs (high - 600 lm), 3.7 hrs (medium - 300 lm), 8 hrs (low - 150 lm), 20 hrs (Courtesy 150-250 lm) and up to 40 hrs (Superflash - 600 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP66 standard - Sanyo 2600 mAh lithium ion battery charges in 5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Twist mount adjusts or removes without tools - Includes Lockout mode - 145 grams
- Supercharged 1:30 to 95 hour run time - Extremely powerful 1,500 lumens in an astonishingly compact and stylish form. - Cycling Tuned Optics throws a long range, extra wide beam to cover road and mountain biking - Daytime visible flashes make you stand out on busy streets. - Two-button design lets you fine tune the brightness and flash speeds to your cycling needs. - Expand run times beyond factory default settings by fine tuning the brightness modes and flash speeds. - 9 lighting modes for day and night use - SteadyPulse mode alerts motorists with attention grabbing pulses while its overlapping steady beam constantly lights your way at night - DayLightning flash mode bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out in broad daylight on busy streets - 252 grams - IP67 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 5 hours recharging time - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
Cut through the darkness with the newly designed Metro Plus™ 650. Sporting a refined, aggressive look, it emits a powerful 650 lumens on the road and trails providing long-range, extra-wide coverage to maximize your line of sight. Not only limited to night, the Metro Plus' DayLightning® mode makes you stand out in broad daylight to give you the advantage anytime and anywhere you ride. - Powerful 650 lumen output with 8 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes (High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Triple Flash - Zoom - Walking) - SteadyPulse® mode alerts nighttime motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) expands your visibility with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light activation lockout prevents accidental light activation - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Rugged, water-resistant design only weighs 140 grams - Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists - 2nd generation Locktite™ quick-release handlebar mount securely clamps to 22mm to 32mm diameter handlebars RUN TIMES: - Low: 6:30 hrs - Medium: 3 hrs - High: 1:30 hrs - Zoom: 4 hrs - SteadyPulse®: 4 hrs - DayLightning®: 12 hrs - Triple Flash: 19 hrs - Walking: 100 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 5 hrs - MOUNTING: Handlebar - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 140g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
- Supercharged 1:15 to 85 hour run time. - Extremely powerful 1,800 lumens in the most compact and stylish form. - Cycling Tuned Optics throws a long range, extra wide beam to cover road and mountain biking - Daytime visible flashes make you stand out on busy streets - Two-button design lets you fine tune the brightness and flash speeds to your cycling needs. - Expand run times beyond factory default settings by fine tuning the brightness modes and flash speeds - 9 lighting modes for day and night use - SteadyPulse mode alerts motorists with attention grabbing pulses while its overlapping steady beam constantly lights your way at night. - DayLightning flash mode bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out in broad daylight on busy streets - 252 grams - IP67 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 5 hours recharging time - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
The NiteRider Lumina OLED 1200 Boost is an innovative bike light that removes the guesswork related to battery life, allowing you to plan your next ride safely with complete confidence, day or night. The OLED multifunctional digital display screen delivers precise battery run times as a percentage and actual time for the Lumina OLED's 9 lighting levels. The Lumina OLED 1200 Boost features a custom engineered collimator sense, producing a generous widespread beam pattern. With Boost Mode providing a stunning 1200 lumens of maximum light output, this makes the Lumina OLED highly capable for use when navigating through diverse riding conditions. - New Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam - Boost Mode! Unleash maximum LED output - 5 Light Levels plus 4 Daylight Flash Modes - CREE LED at 6000k - Multifunctional OLED screen provides detailed operational information - FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant - Intellicharge – Reduce charge time in half! - Backlit buttons for easy to use interface in any lighting condition - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Convenient USB rechargeable WARRANTY - The Lumina OLED 1200 Boost is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head with OLED Display - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
The Lars Rover 810 is a USB-rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance for up to 10 hours of ride time. The Lars Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after the low-battery indicator light comes on. The rugged alloy construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 5 Modes: Steady low (6 hours), Steady medium (3 hours), Steady high (1.5 hours), Fast Flashing (20 hours), Pulse (7 hours) - Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit - Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5-hour charging cycle - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount
The Strip Drive Front is a highly versatile LED cycling light offering up to 400 lumens. It features a lightweight and waterproof design with a durable co-molded lens/body construction. Its unique aero- and round-bar-compatible backside can mount to many odd shapes and sizes. It has an enhanced lens with built-in side visibility and five high-output LEDs. An integrated, cable-free USB stick makes charging simple, and the Strip Drive Front can run for up to 21.5 hours on a single charge. Specs - Max Lumens: 400 - Weight: 69g - Max Runtime: 21:30 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
Lezyne Ebike Classic Stvzo E800: A highly advanced StVZO certified e-bike cycling headlight. This light is housed in a beautifully machined aluminum body with computerized thermal management to maximize lumen output efficiency. Cutting-edge programming gives this light an innovative high beam/low beam system controlled by a remote switch that lets the user easily toggle between two modes—500 lumens or 800 lumens—on-the-go via a handlebar mounted button. It comes with an integrated 130 cm (51.2 inches) cable that connects to the e-bike’s motor/battery system. Two mounting options are also included—one Composite Matrix front mount and one machined aluminum fork mount. Compatibility: 11 – 15v input, 7.5w LB / 13w HB. Download the manual below for further installation and compatibility details. - 500 lumen front ebike light with 800 lumen high beam mode - STVZO optimized lens - 130cm cable - Aluminum fork mount
The Macro Drive 1400+ throws out a powerful 1400 lumens of output through our Tri-Focus Optics, creating an optimized beam pattern for superior visibility on the trail or road. Its waterproof USB-C charging port and 2A+ fast charging capability allows for convenient recharging(cable not included), while the CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins ensures durability and efficient heat dissipation. A GoPro mount option and compatibility with the Infinite Light Power Pack+, this front light offers versatile mounting choices and extended battery life. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions. Choose from seven different output modes, from the attention-grabbing Daytime Flash Mode to the whopping 300-hour runtime Femto Mode, to suit your lighting needs. A versatile and replaceable strap secures it to a variety of handlebar sizes. - Max 1,400 lumens / 300-hour runtime in Femto mode - Max 1,400 lumens / 300-hour runtime in Femto mode - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - 2Amp fast charging - CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins - Tri-Focus Optics are brighter with a large wide-angle pattern - Optional GoPro mount available separately - Infinite Light Power Pack+ Compatible for extended run times - IPX7 Waterproofing standards are Rigorously tested - 5200 mAh battery capacity
- 300 lumen, compact handlebar mounted headlight - Rechargeable 2600 mAh battery with included charging cable - 5 modes including 4 steady brightness levels and flashing mode - Integrated silicone rubber strap mount is compatible with bars from 25.4 - 31.8mm - Low battery indicator
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
Let everyone know you're coming with CatEye's Omni 5 Front Light, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
We love the balance that the Blaze 400 SLX brings to the everyday cyclist. This light packs plenty of lumen output and mode choices to see and be seen any time of day or night. - Cree XPG2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested – Run times: 1.5 hrs (high - 400 lm), 4 hrs (low - 200 lm), 13 hrs (Courtesy 150-250 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 400 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP66 standard - 2200 mAh lithium ion battery charges in 3.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Twist bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - Includes Lockout mode - 145 grams
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up 24 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
The Micro Drive Pro 1000+ Front light is the ultimate companion for cyclists seeking unparalleled performance and reliability. With eight LEDs and a maximum output of 1,000 lumens, this light is engineered for impressive efficiency and runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal visibility in even the most challenging conditions. Plus, with an impressive 60-hour max runtime, you can rest assured that this light will last as long as you need it to. Its CNC-machined aluminum and highly waterproof construction with cooling fins guarantee durability. With seven unique output modes, including Daytime Flash, and waterproof USB-C charging(cable not included), the Micro Drive Pro 1000+ offers customizable lighting options for enhanced safety and convenience. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions. - Max 1,000 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Max 1,000 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins - Engineered Optical Design - GoPro mount available separately - Infinite Light Power Pack+ Compatible for extended run times - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 2800 mAh battery capacity
Page 1 of 5 Next page