Clean, sleek looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series Commuter headlight will illuminate your path. The 2020 Serfas True 600 Commuter features 600 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination and 600 attention-grabbing lumens in Daytime Flash. A wrap-around amber LED illuminated side marker puts out bright ambient light for great added side visibility to traffic and pedestrians. An oversized large power button with multiple touch zones and LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures confident light operation and convenient battery monitoring. Bar Bracket and Go-Pro mount adapter included. - Super-Bright 600 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra-Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port - 1A Charging - Last Mode Memory - Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro Mount Adapter - Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 124 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 600 Lumens—30 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—40 hrs
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 600 MTB features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 600 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra-large power button with LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro, Helmet, and Bar Bracket Included. - 600 Lumen Output - Extra-Large Grippy Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port w/1A Fast Charging - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Go-Pro and Bar Bracket Included - Removable Li-Ion Battery - Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 128 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs (Using 1A USB Wall Charger) Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4.5 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—10 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash 600 Lumens—40 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—50 hrs
High-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Separate head/battery for versatility and portability. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 1,000 lumens. Includes external Infinite Light Power Pack battery with 70"/177.8cm cable. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). - Modes: Blast: 500 Lumens; Enduro: 250 Lumens; Economy: 150 Lumens; Day Flash: 500 Lumens; Flash: 150 Lumens; Overdrive: 1000 Lumens - Run time: Blast: 5:30; Enduro: 11:00; Economy: 18:00; Day Flash: 17:00; Flash: 35:00; Overdrive: 3:00 - Weight: 73g
This high-powered bike light features three high-output LEDs for up to 1600 lumens of output. It has seven modes and our Tri-Focus Optics optimizes light output—this creates an ideal beam pattern for high speed. Machined aluminum construction features cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. The Super Drive 1600XXL is both Smart Connect and Remote Switch compatible for additional ease of use. An Auto Day/Night Sensor automatically adjusts lumen output while in select modes. The light is micro-USB rechargeable and it can run for up to a massive 148 hours on a full charge. A versatile strap secures it to all common handlebar sizes Specs - Max Lumens: 1600 - Weight: 227g - Max Runtime: 148 hours (in Femto mode) - Recharge Time: (2A): 4.5 hours , (1A): 9 hours
Garmin Varia UT800 Meet the smart headlight that shines brighter for longer - High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6km) away - Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours - Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life - Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more - Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash Specs: - Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6mm x 33.5mm x 29.7mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7mm with flange) - Weight: 4.6oz (130.0g) - Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash - Lumens: 800 - CREE LED: yes - Degrees of visibility: 270 degrees - Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6km) - Water rating: IPX7
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
Mountain biking at night can be a magical experience that transforms your familiar trails into an entirely different world. Keep that magic alive by making sure you know exactly how much battery is left, so that you aren't stuck in the dark with a dead light. The Countdown 1600 has an easy-to-read back-lit display that tells you exactly how many minutes of light remain in each of 8 power modes. This light features a super-bright Blitz mode, plus High, Medium, Low, Pulse, and Strobe modes. - Excellent side visibility - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - 4 hour recharge time - Micro-USB rechargeable - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - Aluminum construction - Off-road handlebar mount - Lumens: Blitz 1600, High 1200, Med 600, Low 300, Pulse 300, Strobe 300 - Runtime: Blitz 1.3 hrs, High 2hrs, Med 4hrs, Low 8hrs, Pulse 12hrs, Strobe 12hrs - Distance: High 131m, Med 98m, Low 69m, Pulse 60m, Strobe 60m 240g / 0.53lb
The Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 packs an 1100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring the eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy. - Tool free install - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Dual Beam Pattern - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (1100 lumen), Medium 2hrs (800 lumen), Low 3 hrs (400 lumen) - Runtime: Pulse/Strobe: 7hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 140g
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 3 Next page