Compact, durable cycling light with a machined aluminum body. It features built in cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. Its single LED design provides up to an impressive 500 lumens of output and eight output modes—including a Daytime Flash mode. Runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Weight: 84g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
Safety first, the AMPP500 comes with maximum side visibility, securely held in place with our adjustable FlexTight bracket. FEATURES: - High power rechargeable headlight (500 lm) - Powerful wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side cut outs for enhanced side visibility - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Battery indicator mode flashes red when less than 20% - Lightweight and compact polycarbonate body - USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included) - Mode memory function - 4 light modes: High, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing - Secure FlexTight bracket for quick installation - Water resistant - Optional helmet mount, center fork bracket available Modes/Run time: - High mode: 500 lumens | 1.5hrs - Low mode: 250 lumens | 3.5hrs Dimensions/Weight: - 32 x 102 x 33 mm - Weight: 95 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: - High intensity white LED X1 Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) - Helmet mount (5341831N) Recharge time: - Approximately 4-4.5hrs (USB2.0 recharge) - About 300 recharge times (until rated capacity drops to 70%)
The ORB Bar End safety lights pair a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. They improve your chances of being seen, both from the rear and side. - Compact and lightweight - Side visibility - Fits drop bars with an inner diameter of 18.5mm-22mm - CR2032 battery x 2 - Long runtime - 3 modes
There's no such thing as being too well lit when you're riding at night. The Spot utilizes a radiused lens and a Nichia eXtreme LED to provide 220 degrees of coverage and up to a mile of visibility. The soft-touch power switch accesses flashing and steady modes. Plus, the Spot delivers up to 100 hours of run time. A handlebar mount and batteries are included (2 x N). - Nichia eXtreme LED provides 220 degrees of visibility for up to 1 mile - Flashing and steady mode - Ultra compact case is light weight and durable - Up to 100 hours run time on 2 N batteries (included) - 6 Lumens - 51 grams with batteries
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
NiteRider Lumina Max lights light up the night and are daylight visible with Cree LEDs and Max Boost mode. They're high-powered and feature a rugged design made with Dupont fiberglass-reinforced plastic body with integrated aluminum heatsinks. Max series lights feature NiteLink wireless connectivity with the Omega 300 taillight. - NiteLink Wireless Technology allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power on/off the headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. (Taillight sold separately) - Multiple light modes including varying Steady and Safety Flashes - Handlebar mounting (Up to 35mm) with Quick Release Tab for easy light removal - CREE LEDs—the highest-performing LEDs on the market - Compatible with NiteLink Wireless Remote Switch (Sold separately) - Lumens: 1500 - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- High-quality PREMIUM design - AWARD-WINNING light distribution technology - Easy-to-use LCD DISPLAY shows various information to the user - Extensive side lighting for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - NEW snap-tight bracket - 80 LUX - 6 Modes - Run time on Eco = 24 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 3 hrs
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 15 hours for front and 7.5 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility, and Blackburn's unique BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - TIR Lenses - LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - Polycarbonite Construction - 2 hour recharge time - Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen) - 48g
$35.00 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
High-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Separate head/battery for versatility and portability. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 1,000 lumens. Includes external Infinite Light Power Pack battery with 70"/177.8cm cable. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). - Modes: Blast: 500 Lumens; Enduro: 250 Lumens; Economy: 150 Lumens; Day Flash: 500 Lumens; Flash: 150 Lumens; Overdrive: 1000 Lumens - Run time: Blast: 5:30; Enduro: 11:00; Economy: 18:00; Day Flash: 17:00; Flash: 35:00; Overdrive: 3:00 - Weight: 73g
Mountain biking at night can be a magical experience that transforms your familiar trails into an entirely different world. Keep that magic alive by making sure you know exactly how much battery is left, so that you aren't stuck in the dark with a dead light. The Countdown 1600 has an easy-to-read back-lit display that tells you exactly how many minutes of light remain in each of 8 power modes. This light features a super-bright Blitz mode, plus High, Medium, Low, Pulse, and Strobe modes. - Excellent side visibility - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - 4 hour recharge time - Micro-USB rechargeable - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - Aluminum construction - Off-road handlebar mount - Lumens: Blitz 1600, High 1200, Med 600, Low 300, Pulse 300, Strobe 300 - Runtime: Blitz 1.3 hrs, High 2hrs, Med 4hrs, Low 8hrs, Pulse 12hrs, Strobe 12hrs - Distance: High 131m, Med 98m, Low 69m, Pulse 60m, Strobe 60m 240g / 0.53lb
$20.00 - $32.00
Replacement battery for 2019 True Series MTB & Road headlights. Plastic storage case included.
Garmin Varia UT800 Meet the smart headlight that shines brighter for longer - High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6km) away - Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours - Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life - Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more - Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash Specs: - Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6mm x 33.5mm x 29.7mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7mm with flange) - Weight: 4.6oz (130.0g) - Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash - Lumens: 800 - CREE LED: yes - Degrees of visibility: 270 degrees - Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6km) - Water rating: IPX7
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
This is the "Next Generation" of our compact and versatile fast-mounting bike lights. Their mission: to help cyclists boldly go where no cyclist has gone before. - High output surface mounted LED provides steady, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 tested - headlight run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 8 hrs (Courtesy - 6-18 lm) and up to 26 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - FL1 tested - tail light run times: 4.5 hrs (steady – 5 lm), 7 hrs (Courtesy - 1.5-4.5 lm) and up to 22 hrs (Superflash - 5 lm) - Side cut outs provide 270° of visibility - Dust and water resistance rated to IP54 standard - 270 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Diminutive size and fast mounting rubber strap mounts to multiple mounting locations in seconds without tools - 25 grams
This is the “Next Generation” of our compact and versatile fast-mounting bike lights. Their mission: to help cyclists boldly go where no cyclist has gone before. - High output surface mounted LED provides steady, Courtesy, and Superflash modes - FL1 tested run time: 4.5 hrs (steady – 5 lm), 7 hrs (Courtesy™ 1.5-4.5 lm) and up to 22 hrs (Superflash - 5 lm) - Side cut outs provide 270° of visibility - Dust & water resistance rated to IP54 standard - 270 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Diminutive size and fast mounting rubber strap mounts to multiple mounting locations in seconds without tools - 25 grams
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
This high-powered bike light features three high-output LEDs for up to 1600 lumens of output. It has seven modes and our Tri-Focus Optics optimizes light output—this creates an ideal beam pattern for high speed. Machined aluminum construction features cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. The Super Drive 1600XXL is both Smart Connect and Remote Switch compatible for additional ease of use. An Auto Day/Night Sensor automatically adjusts lumen output while in select modes. The light is micro-USB rechargeable and it can run for up to a massive 148 hours on a full charge. A versatile strap secures it to all common handlebar sizes Specs - Max Lumens: 1600 - Weight: 227g - Max Runtime: 148 hours (in Femto mode) - Recharge Time: (2A): 4.5 hours , (1A): 9 hours
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 600 MTB features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 600 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra-large power button with LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro, Helmet, and Bar Bracket Included. - 600 Lumen Output - Extra-Large Grippy Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port w/1A Fast Charging - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Go-Pro and Bar Bracket Included - Removable Li-Ion Battery - Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 128 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs (Using 1A USB Wall Charger) Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4.5 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—10 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash 600 Lumens—40 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—50 hrs
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Introducing the CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic, a movement-sensitive, day and nighttime safety light for your ride. Safety you'll never notice, but those around you will. The CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic is a 50-lumen, USB rechargeable bicycle safety light that mounts easily on your seatpost. A built-in accelerometer automatically switches into a constant burst mode when it senses a sudden change in speed. Similar to daytime running lights on an automobile, the Rapid X2 Kinetic helps make your presence known as a cyclist. 180 degrees of visibility allows you to be seen from varied perspectives. A Battery Auto-Save feature makes sure you’re covered the entire ride by automatically switching to a flashing mode should the battery run low. With up to 30 hours of run time, the Rapid X2 Kinetic ensures you’ll be drained from your ride long before your light is. What's Included: - Rapid X2 Kinetic light, Rapid X2 attachment base, one large and one small attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable - *This light does not completely work with braking. The motion sensor may not respond in some circumstances depending on the light installation location, cycling speed or weather condition. We recommend that you keep a safe distance between vehicles when cycling.